1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or databases that are downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet to provide access to certain sites and applications that allow you to save the User’s search preferences, making the interaction between the User and the site faster and more convenient.
The information stored in cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information, since no data that could be used to identify the User is collected. In any case, the User will be able to go to the settings of their browser to change and/or block the installation of Cookies transmitted from the site, while access to the content is not limited.
Cookies allow recognizing the User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which they access the site, and are used to speed up the User’s next visit to the site and optimize its operation.
(i) Optimizing User navigation through session tracking.
(ii) Analysis and compilation of information about user behavior on the site in order to improve its operation.
The site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical data or session data: Cookies are required to provide the service or content requested by the user. Such files are used for technical aspects, such as determining registries and managing preferences in the devices used, interaction and determining the location of access to content.
- Statistics/analytics: Cookies of this type collect information about the use of the site, namely the time spent on the site, the content viewed, in order to measure the effectiveness and improve the operation of the site.
The main purposes of using cookies of this type are:
- Providing anonymous identification of Users and thereby an approximate calculation of the number of unique users.
- Anonymous identification of the most popular content.
- Identification of new or active Users of the site.
The analytical cookies used by the site are described below
|Finalidad||Proveedor||Nombre de la cookie||Gestión||Vigencia||Función|
|Técnicas||Propia||PHPSESSID||Propia||1 año||PHPSESSID. Esta cookie es usada por el lenguaje de encriptado PHP para permitir que las variables de SESIÓN sean guardadas en el servidor web.|
|Técnicas||Propia||wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1||Propia||1 año||Estas cookies son utilizadas por WordPress para personalizar la Interfaz de Usuario.|
|Técnicas||Propia||wordpress_logged_in_||Propia||1 año||Después del loggin, WordPress activa la cookie wordpress_logged_in_, cuya función es indicar cuando se ha conectado y quién es, siendo utilizado por la interfaz de WordPress.|
|Técnicas||Propia||wp-wpml_current_language||Propia||1 año||Permite recordar el idioma del usuario|
|Técnicas||Propia||concentiment_cookies||Propia||1 año||Guarda el valor de la aceptación del cartel de cookies|
|Técnicas||Propia||dateExpireCookie||Propia||1 año||Guarda la fecha de expiración de la cookie del cartel de cookies|
|Analíticas||_ga||Terceros||2 años||Ofrecer estadísticas de uso de los sitios web. También se pueden utilizar junto con algunas de las cookies publicitarias descritas anteriormente para mostrar anuncios más relevantes en las propiedades de Google|
|Analíticas||_gid||Terceros||23 horas||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos sobre cómo el visitante utiliza el sitio web.|
|Analíticas||_gat||Terceros||1 minuto||Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes. Si se ha implementado Google Analytics mediante Google Tag Manager, esta cookie se llamará _dc_gtm_.|
PANEL DE CONFIGURACIÓN DE COOKIES
Desde este panel podrá configurar las cookies que el sitio web puede instalar en su navegador, excepto las galletas técnicas o funcionales que son necesarias para la navegación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que se ofrecen.
Acceso al panel
3.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for using this site can be disabled in the settings for the site. Such settings usually appear at the bottom of the page. In addition, all users are allowed to change the settings for disabling cookies.
Therefore, most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies in order to have more precise privacy control. These settings are located in the Settings or Preferences sections of the browser menu.
Below are links for each browser to disable cookies in accordance with the instructions:
– Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
· In the Tools menu, select Internet Settings.
* Click on the Privacy tab.
· You can configure privacy on it by marking the cursor in six cells to allow control of the number of cookies installed: Block all cookies, High, Above Average, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
– Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
· At the top of the Firefox browser window, click the Tools menu.
· Select Options.
* Click on the Privacy panel.
· As one of the options, in the Firefox browser, you can choose to use personal history settings, as well as other parameters related to your Privacy.
– Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
* Click the Menu on the toolbar.
· Select Configuration.
· Click Show Advanced Settings.
· When selecting the Privacy tab, click the Content Settings button.
· When selecting Cookies, you can configure options.
– Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
· In the settings menu, select the Preferences option.
· Open the Privacy tab.
· Select the desired options in the Block Cookies section.
· Remember that some functions and full functionality of the site may be limited after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed an extension for your browser, which can be accessed at the link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
4.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies, which are not mandatory for the use of this site, can be disabled in the site settings.
These settings are presented at the bottom of the page. Also, similar to browsers on computers, browsers on mobile devices allow you to change options or privacy settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want to change your privacy settings, follow the specific instructions of the developer of your browser for mobile devices.
Below you can find some examples of links by clicking on which you can change the privacy settings for your mobile device.
5.- Accepting cookies
This site does not install our cookies on users’ devices if they have not been accepted.
Please be informed that if you do not accept the installation of cookies or disable any of them in the settings, some services using cookies may become unavailable, or you will not be able to open certain services or fully use all the functionality offered by the site.
6.- Information about your data
In particular, with regard to the storage period of personal data, the personal data provided will be stored on the NEUROFARMAGEN side until the User declares their desire to remove themselves from the NEUROFARMAGEN services, as well as the refusal to receive information about the company’s products.